The Priors School is proud to have achieve our Bronze Healthy Schools award and are currently working hard to achieve the Healthy Schools Silver Award accreditation this year.
A Healthy School:
If you would like to find out more information, visit their website at: https://www.healthyschools.org.uk/
We have completed our health check and are confident that we are a Healthy School. However, we have identified some important next steps to improve our provision for the children. Some of these are:
1. Effective implementation and evaluation of our new PSHE curriculum;
2. Continue to improve Pupil Voice across all areas of the school;
3. Develop our food education provision;
4. Work in partnership with key stakeholders to develop a wide range of active travel to school initiatives; and
5. Develop parental workshops around PSHE and SEMH provision.
If you would like more information, or to become involved, please contact Mrs Jackson.