We are very mindful of the weather at the moment and appreciate that a lot of families live in the outlying villages and may have difficulty accessing the school as the day goes on. Mr Emms has driven out to Southam on the Welsh Road and apart from one little stretch it was clear, although we do appreciate that this road is not an option for all families.
We are remaining open at the moment, however parents are welcome to come and collect their children if they feel that it is the most convenient option for them. There will, however, be no clubs (including after school club) this afternoon and would ask that all children are collected by 3.15pm at the absolute latest.
I will continue to provide updates regarding the situation for Friday although the forecast indicates that there is a high probability that we may be closed.